Welcome to AK Clan Forum, register and come join the fun.

Intro - NastyNative (example)

Who we are and why we are here. PS4 Division

Re: Intro

PostPosted by NastyNative » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:17 pm

Welcome Katron

We are going to have a nice squad on day 1 for sure!
NastyNative
Clan Leader

PostPosted by rboellund » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:37 pm

Hello people.
30 years old and from Denmark, would like to join our clan, so I can play with some people that can plan and execute with communication.
Played pretty much all BF games, started in the basement with 1942 with some friends. Mostly play PS3 games, everything from The Last of Us to GTA V and Grand Turismo. But mainly play BF4.
My name on PSN is rboellund.

Hope to talk to you online.
rboellund

PostPosted by NastyNative » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:12 pm

Welcome rboellund,

Thanks for registering to the site.
Please send me an inv on the PSN
so we can get this show on the road!

Also if you have not already check out the post
I made about streamers. You can get a good idea
of what the maps will look like and what kinda skill
you want to unlock!
NastyNative
Clan Leader

PostPosted by Finest » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:47 am

I played the 360 version for 2 weeks so i have some knowledge but that's a good idea !
Finest

PostPosted by Irish Canadian » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:53 am

Hey guys...my name is Mark. I am a 47 year old family man. Did time in the military, now retired. I am a fan of COD,BF series, KILL ZONE. I play quite a bit now and will be getting the PS4 at launch along with KZ. I am really into team play and tactics. My in game name (PSN) Irish_Kanuck....thanks!
Irish Canadian

PostPosted by NastyNative » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:39 am

Welcome Irish,

Thank you for registering and I will send an inv next time I'm on PS3!
NastyNative
Clan Leader

PostPosted by oOZebedeeOo » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:36 pm

Hi

Am a mature gamer of 40+ years who lives in the UK mainly play during the day as am a shift working Engineer and the odd night depending on the Mrs. BF veteran over the years just ditched the old xbox now on PS3 till I collect my PS4 in the morning getting BF4 and KZ4 so looks like I found the right place. If that is ok?

PSN ID

oOZebedeeOo
oOZebedeeOo

PostPosted by JROO76 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:06 pm

hey whats up guys, i got a reply from you on my psn forum thread, walkbyfaith76 psn, 37 married, 3 yo son, been gaming since atari started online shooters with socom1 then 2 and 3, got really into it with clans and competitive tourney's I actually won a trip to the playboy mansion in 2003 from socom2 , then i pretty much stopped online gaming in 2008 when i got married(typical,lol) and 6 years later i've got a little more time to myself and life has settled down a bit(knock on wood), never played bf before this one i dl'd the free beta and fell in love with it, the realism compared to cod and other shooters like that, they're fun but bf is just awesome, i love how hard it is and how accurate it feels to really moving, i also started playing dust514 alot lately and am in a good clan with that game but i really love the exp. of playing on a team, it's a whole new level of fun and that what multi is for i want to play with guys and get to know them like friends anyways that me , names jason, just 'walk' on the the mic.
JROO76

PostPosted by NastyNative » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:47 am

oOZebedeeOo wrote:Hi

Am a mature gamer of 40+ years who lives in the UK mainly play during the day as am a shift working Engineer and the odd night depending on the Mrs. BF veteran over the years just ditched the old xbox now on PS3 till I collect my PS4 in the morning getting BF4 and KZ4 so looks like I found the right place. If that is ok?

PSN ID

oOZebedeeOo

Welcome oOZebedeeOo,

You are welcome to join us any time and if you have friends have them come and play with us.
They are not required to register to the site or anything.
NastyNative
Clan Leader

PostPosted by NastyNative » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:50 am

JROO76 wrote:hey whats up guys, i got a reply from you on my psn forum thread, walkbyfaith76 psn, 37 married, 3 yo son, been gaming since atari started online shooters with socom1 then 2 and 3, got really into it with clans and competitive tourney's I actually won a trip to the playboy mansion in 2003 from socom2 , then i pretty much stopped online gaming in 2008 when i got married(typical,lol) and 6 years later i've got a little more time to myself and life has settled down a bit(knock on wood), never played bf before this one i dl'd the free beta and fell in love with it, the realism compared to cod and other shooters like that, they're fun but bf is just awesome, i love how hard it is and how accurate it feels to really moving, i also started playing dust514 alot lately and am in a good clan with that game but i really love the exp. of playing on a team, it's a whole new level of fun and that what multi is for i want to play with guys and get to know them like friends anyways that me , names jason, just 'walk' on the the mic.

Welcome JROO76,

We are a large group of older guys so you guys will fit right in.
Add us check out the members list under (Battlefield + Killzone) thread
and start friending people. I will add you both to the list.
NastyNative
Clan Leader

PreviousNext

Return to Want to Join The Angel Kings Clan (PS4)?