Welcome to AK Clan Forum, register and come join the fun.

Intro - Scramz

Who we are and why we are here. PS4 Division

Intro - Scramz

PostPosted by Scramz » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:29 am

Hello all, my name is Scramz and my battletag is Scramz09. I am active on the PS4 for Madden, BF4 (not so much COD ghost, but I have it) FIFA. I also have Need for Speed and NBA 2k14. I am just now getting back into the console swing of things as I was pretty avid on the PC for a long running. My gameplay history dates back to Medal of Honor Allied Assault / Spearhead for first person shooters. I later got into CSS, COD 2, BF2, and some other mmos. I owned an Xbox last generation of consoles and played Call of Duty 4 and Blackops. I am a 23 year old web developer. I enjoy playing the Assault and Recon classes. I have been playing more domination lately, but I enjoy all modes and maps. I'm looking for both casual gaming and competitive play if they permit. I am by no means a flawless player, but that will come with time. I have a working mic.

I was referred here from the PSN forums for BF4. Hopefully I will be playing with some new friends soon, as most of mine have yet to make the console generation jump. I am usually active after 6 PM EST and various times on the weekends.

Hope to play with you all soon!
Scramz
Clan Member

Re: Intro - Scramz

PostPosted by NastyNative » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:04 pm

Welcome Scramz,

You have a past just like mine, I was a PC gamer for a while but have always
tried some games on console. I played tons of BF1943 on the PS and BFBC2 on Xbox360
and I left BF3 for the PC. Now with the new consoles I had to get PS4 and love playing
BF4.

We have a great group of guys, I come home at the same time 6:00 PM EST.
Join us tonight and then your welcome to wear our AK tags.

After you put on your tags you will be eligible for the X-mas Eve Event.
Just go on and post if you can make it.

NastyNative101 - PSN
I will be on tonight for sure.
NastyNative
Clan Leader

Return to Want to Join The Angel Kings Clan (PS4)?