Welcome to AK Clan Forum, register and come join the fun.

Intro- hunterpostit88

Who we are and why we are here. PS4 Division

Intro- hunterpostit88

PostPosted by hunterpostit88 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:59 pm

Hello,
The name is Hunter. I'm a 17 year-old still in high school as a junior. I got my PS4 the day it came out and picked up BF4, AC4, and Ghosts with it. Some of my favorite things to do is play football, game, and chill with friends. I'm generally a casual gamer but can be quite a competitive one too. On BF4, my favorite map has to be Paracel Storm on Rush while running Assault or Support. I am willing to be competitive with the clan. But some things to mention first. I do have a job where I work part time through out the week. I do put more focus into school before gaming. You MAY catch me online throughout the week but not a lot. I do play a lot on the weekends if I am not with some friends. Once some of my friends pick up a PS4 I'll direct them to here.

I started gaming back in 2010 with Black Ops and BFBC2. After I graduate in 2015, I don't plan to own a PS4 as I want to focus on school when that time comes.

PSN- hunterpostit88
hunterpostit88

Re: Intro- hunterpostit88

PostPosted by ArarielFett » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:56 pm

hunterpostit88 wrote:Hello,
The name is Hunter. I'm a 17 year-old still in high school as a junior. I got my PS4 the day it came out and picked up BF4, AC4, and Ghosts with it. Some of my favorite things to do is play football, game, and chill with friends. I'm generally a casual gamer but can be quite a competitive one too. On BF4, my favorite map has to be Paracel Storm on Rush while running Assault or Support. I am willing to be competitive with the clan. But some things to mention first. I do have a job where I work part time through out the week. I do put more focus into school before gaming. You MAY catch me online throughout the week but not a lot. I do play a lot on the weekends if I am not with some friends. Once some of my friends pick up a PS4 I'll direct them to here.

I started gaming back in 2010 with Black Ops and BFBC2. After I graduate in 2015, I don't plan to own a PS4 as I want to focus on school when that time comes.

PSN- hunterpostit88

Welcome to the clan! Don't worry about being extremely active, or trying your hardest to be here all the time. We all have personal lives and things to do. As long as you still hop on and play with other members of the clan, you're good. :)
ArarielFett
Division Leader (PS3)

PostPosted by NastyNative » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:05 am

Welcome hunterpostit88,

As Arariel mentioned we are a very lay back clan and we all understand that
life is more important than video games. The chance to play video games will
always be there, the chance to study and become a professional is way more
important. Well come join us for some fun!

PSN NastyNative 101

Do you think you can make our X-mas eve event?
Chance to win some prizes!
NastyNative
Clan Leader

PostPosted by hunterpostit88 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:39 pm

I'll see if I can. Possibility that I may be going out of town but nothing is set in stone yet.
hunterpostit88

PostPosted by Scramz » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:36 am

You have so much free time in college that you will definitely not want to get rid of that PS4. Keep that in mind! Welcome
Scramz
Clan Member

PostPosted by jhick8 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:41 pm

College student here confirming: you will NOT want to get rid of your gaming console. You'll find early on that it's not too difficult to balance classes/homework/friends. You will have plenty of time to play your games.

EDIT: I actually sold my Xbox 360 going into my freshman year of school and ended up buying a brand new one going into my sophomore year. Spent a lot of unnecessary money..
jhick8

Return to Want to Join The Angel Kings Clan (PS4)?