Welcome to AK Clan Forum, register and come join the fun.

Dust 514

Talk about everything and anything!

Dust 514

PostPosted by ArarielFett » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:44 pm

've never been big on trying free to play games, but upon reading about Dust514, I installed it and gave it a try. It's an MMO FPS, which is interesting in itself. As you level up, you can buy new things for your character ranging from skills, to weapons, to vehicle upgrades. To me, Dust 514 is a mix of BF, Halo, and PlanetSide 2. You can have intense 24v24 matches, and some of the maps are wide open and big.

As with BF4 and PS2, Dust514 offers several different classes to choose from. The only ones I remember the name for are Medic and Sniper, but the class concepts are the same as BF, with one class being good against vehicles, and I think the other is a support role.

The game does have the option to buy with real money an expansion pack, but it only offers visual upgrades, no advantages or weapons.

I'm usually not one who tells others about a game unless it's really good, and I wanted to share this game with other PS3 people. I really enjoy this. It does take a while to get used to, but all in all it's a good game, and I recommend you guys to give it a try and let me know what you think.

If you want more information on the game, you can read more about it here -
http://dust514.com/game/faq/
ArarielFett
Division Leader (PS3)

Return to General Communications